Try this amazing brownie recipe this weekend using Cafe Altura Freeze Dried Instant Coffee. Order it today and we’ll ship it right out to you!
Cafe Altura Freeze Dried Instant Coffee is an exclusively sourced blend of organically grown 100% Arabica Coffees selected from three continents. Then we freeze dry it by an exclusive Certified Organic process to maintain the taste and aroma of real coffee. All coffee is grown sustainably by small farm indigenous growers who form the basis for Fair Trade exchange.
Cafe Altura’s Mocha Brownies
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 T Cafe Altura Freeze Dried Instant Coffee dissolved in 2 T hot water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Melt together 1 stick butter and 2 squares unsweetened chocolate and take the saucepan off the heat.
- Stir in 1 cup sugar, add 2 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and coffee mixture and beat the mixture well.
- Stir in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. (add optional chopped walnuts here as well)
- Bake the brownies in a buttered and floured 8-inch-square pan at 325°F for about 40 minutes.
- Cut into squares when completely cooled.
(brownie image c/o tazzmaniac)